Glenn Beck's Mormonism Will Not Lead to Revival
August 30, 2010
MEDIA ADVISORY, (christiansunite.com) -- Glenn Beck promotes a false gospel. However, many of his political ideas can help America.
Our country was founded on Judeo-Christian values. Mormonism is not a Christian denomination but a cult of Christianity.
The country needs to get back to the simplicity of the Bible. The reason our country is in bad shape is that ministers for the most part do not share the truth. Many endorse false gospels including Mormonism.
'Political correctness' started with ministers and has spread to everyone in America. Legalism should not be preached, however, the Bible is true on major matters and doctrines, without compromise.
Christians need to preach the truth in Christ's love. Sometimes, the Lord's way is not the most popular way. True Christianity can appear to be intolerant, however, the Bible is always right on major moral issues.
In the United States, we need a spiritual revival based on the truth of the Bible. Our country is in a balance. Without a true revival, we are doomed.
It is good for people to get together to stand up for our country. However, if we are to have true revival, we need to preach the true gospel, rain or shine.
Some Mormon beliefs:
1) God has a physical body and so does his wife.
2) No Trinity. Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are three separate gods. People can become gods.
3) Jesus was created by sexual union between God and Mary.
4) Jesus was married.
5) Jesus' death does not atone for all sin.
6) Baptism for the dead.
7) African descendants were not granted Mormon privileges until 1978.
8) Jesus and Satan were spirit brothers.